1. MBO STARCLUB Intoduction
MBO Starclub is the Loyalty Program practiced at all MBO Cinemas. The Loyalty Program allows earning of Star Points for every Ringgit Malaysia spent at MBO Cinemas. Points collected can be redeemed for free movie ticket(s), snacks & drinks, limited movie merchandise and other exciting items.
Starclub also offers exclusive member’s privileges.
1.1 Application Fee
There is no application fee required to sign up to be an Allstar member
MBO Starclub application can only be done at www.mbocinemas.com/starclub or
Walk-in registration at the cinema outlet
1.3 ALLSTAR Member (Online)
- ALLSTAR members can immediately earn Star Points with Ringgit spent at MBO website (www.mbocinemas.com)
1.4 ALLSTAR Card
- ALLSTAR card are issued at any MBO Cinemas for free to new members
- Members that registered online is required to collect the ALLSTAR card from any MBO Cinemas
1.5 To join, members must (a) be aged 12 years and over; (b) complete STARCLUB application form with correct and valid information; and (c) agree to receive STARCLUB emails regarding session times/movie information/contest/promotions.
2. Exclusive Benefits
- Earn 10 Star Points for every RM1 spent through online purchase or at box office counters
- Redemption of Star Points for free movie tickets, snacks & drinks, limited movie merchandises or other promotional items
- Earn 2x points with any purchase on every Wednesday
- Birthday Complimentary ticket for 2 persons during Birthday month
- Instant Rewards
- Dedicated member’s ticket lane
- TOP Monthly Spenders reward
2.2 No Monthly or Annual Fee
There is no monthly or annual fee.
2.3 Star Points
- Star Points can be earned with any Ringgit spent through online purchase or at box office counters of
- Movie ticket(s)
- Merchandise item
- Star Point can be redeemed through the website or the box office counters for
- Movie ticket(s)
- Merchandise items can only be redeemed through the website
2.4 HAPPY WEDNESDAY for ALLSTAR
- ALLSTAR members get to purchase movie tickets at RM9 each on every Wednesday either online or at the Box Office counter. On top of that, ALLSTAR members get to enjoy 2x points with every purchase on Wednesday.
- Happy Wednesday promotion is valid for Standard 2D, Standard 3D, Premier 2D and Premier 3D only, but excludes Premier Actuator Halls.
- Happy Wednesday is not valid for any Sneak movies & on Public holiday. However, ALLSTAR members are still entitled to earn 2x points on every Wednesday regardless.
- Please note that Happy Wednesday promotion is not valid with other promotions or discounts.
- Member is required to produce their ALLSTAR card at the Box Office counter, or login via MBO webpage & bought movie session on Wednesday in order to entitled the 2x points.
2.5 No Guarantee
The Program Operator does not guarantee or warrant that any or all of the Privileges of the Program will be available at all times. The Program Operator reserves the right to change, modify, limit or cancel any of the Program privileges at any time. This includes increasing or decreasing any requirements for a reward, changing the value of rewards or limiting the availability of rewards. This also includes changing the list of Participating Cinemas.
3. Transactions & Star Point Earning
- ALLSTAR members can earn Star Points for all movie ticket(s) and concessions transactions at MBO Cinemas. Points earning is based on RM1 spent = 10 points
- Star Points Earning excludes Online Booking Fee
3.1 Online Star Points Earning
3.2 Offline Star Points Counter Earning
- ALLSTAR members are required to have the ALLSTAR card to earn Star Point when purchasing movie ticket(s) at any MBO Cinema box office ticketing counter.
- ALLSTAR members that cannot produce their ALLSTAR card will not be able to earn Star Point when purchasing at the MBO Cinema Box Office Ticketing counter
3.3 Check Star Point Balance
- ALLSTAR members can check their Star Points balance by visiting www.mbocinemas.com/starclub and logging on as a member.
- ALLSTAR members can also check their Star Points at the any MBO Cinema Box Office Ticketing counter
3.4 Star Points expiry
- StarPoints accumulated remain valid and can be used for a period of up to 24 months from the year of ALLSTAR membership signed up.
|Total points accumulated between
||Points expires on
|1 Sept 2013 - 31 Dec 2013
|1 Jan 2014 - 31 Dec 2014
|1 Jan 2015 - 31 Dec 2015
4. Card Process & Migration
4.1 New Card
- ALLSTAR members that have registered at www.mbocinemas.com/starclub or at any MBO Cinemas will be entitled to the Allstar Card
- For online registration, ALLSTARs are required to produce Name, Identity card no. / Passport no, Email address corresponding to their online account to validate their request for the ALLSTAR card
- For registration at the Cinema outlet, the ALLSTAR card will be issued at registration of a new member
4.2 Card Migration
- Old MBO Card Members cannot migrate directly to the new ALLSTAR club. They will need to reapply by signing up a new account at www.mbocinemas.com/starclub
4.3 Replacement Card
To obtain a replacement card, please fill a Request Form and complete Replacement Card.
- Lost / Damaged Card
- A replacement card fee of RM 2.00 (exc. GST) will be charged.
- If the card is lost and the ALLSTAR member forgot the card number, Member is required to provide:
- Name, contact number, email address and Identity Card No or Passport No.
- Produce valid Identity Card or Passport to validate identity
- Damaged cards are a result of negligence or improper use (ex. carrying the card unprotected in one’s pocket, using the card to scrape a windshield, exposing the card to water, etc.).
- Magnetic Strip Faulty
- Card can be replaced if the card's magnetic stripe is faulty and there will be no charge to replace a card.
5. Personal Data Update
5.1 Information Update
To update information such as address, phone number, email address, please log on to the member’s website (www.mbocinemas.com/starclub) and update your profile.
5.2 Change Password
ALLSTAR member can change their online account password after logging in the member’s page and updating their profile & password page
5.3 Forgot Password (online)
ALLSTAR member must log on to the member’s website (www.mbocinemas.com/starclub) and click the ‘Forgot password’ tab at the log in page. The ALLSTAR member will be prompted a temporary password that will be sent to the email addressed registered
6. Birthday ticket terms and conditions
ALLSTAR members are entitled to 2 FREE Birthday Movie Tickets every year. The Free Birthday Movie tickets can be redeemed at the Box Office Ticketing Counter only.
Terms & Conditions
- Birthday ticket is valid and redeemable only during the birthday month
- Birthday tickets are only applicable for free list movie (marked asterisk *)
- Not valid for Premier Class or Couple Seats
- The management reserves the right to change the terms and regulations without prior notice
7. Termination and Liability
7.1 If in the Program Operator’s reasonable opinion, a Member is using their Membership in an abusive or fraudulent way, has failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions, has committed an unlawful act or causes wilful damage to the Program Operator’s property, the Program Operator has the right to:
(a) immediately terminate their Membership;
(b) suspend their Membership temporarily until further notice;
(c) reverse or cancel any Reward Points and or other Privileges that a Member has accrued; and/or
(d) refuse to honour the redemption of any Reward Points.
7.2 Fraud or abuse concerning the Membership and/or privileges may be subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by the Program Operator.
7.3 On the death of a person who is a Member the Membership will automatically terminate.
7.4 The Program Operator reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time without assigning any reason or giving any prior notice.
7.5 All Privileges, offers and rewards will be forfeited on termination of a Membership or on termination of the Program. The Program Operator will have no further liability to any Member on termination of the Member’s membership or termination of the Program.
“Program Operator” means Mcat Box Office Sdn Bhd
“ALLSTAR” means a person who has been admitted by the Program Operator as a participant in the Program and is being recognised by the Program Operator as a participant for the time being.
“Participating Cinema” means the Cinemas designated by the Program Operator from time to time as 'Participating Cinemas' for the purpose of the Program. For a list of current Participating Cinemas please see www.mbocinemas.com
“Program” means the StarClub Reward Program
“Star Points” means points earned as part of the Program that can be redeemed for a Free Movie Ticket and Concessionaries combo.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions or queries about us using the following email address: email@example.com