1. Why should I join STARCLUB?
You'll get to enjoy all these privileges when you become our ALLSTARS :
1. Free membership ! No monthly or annual fee.
2. Earn 10 Star Points for every RM1 spent through online purchases or at box office counters or at concession counters.
3. Redemption of Star Points for free movie tickets, snacks & drinks, limited movie merchandises or other promotional items.
4. RM 9 movie ticket on Wednesday* & earn 2x points on any purchase on Wednesday.
5. Birthday Complimentary ticket for 2 persons during your Birthday month.
7. Dedicated ALLSTAR member’s ticketing lane.
2. How to join STARCLUB membership?
• You can register online at http://www.mbocinemas.com/SignUp.aspx , via MBO Cinemas Mobile App or walk in to any MBO Cinemas counters to register.
• After registration you can collect your ALLSTAR card at any MBO Cinemas near you.
• Online account enables you to check your balance/expiring StarPoints online, view transaction history and make online ticket purchase.
3. Is my membership card transferable?
Sorry, your membership card is strictly non-transferable.
4. Am I able to hold more than one membership card?
1. Each member are allowed to have multiple ALLSTAR card designs.
2. But ONLY one ALLSTAR card are allowed to be active at for StarPoints collection.
3. Each membership card is uniquely tagged to your account and identity
5. Will my membership expire?
Your membership will not expire.
However, Star Points remain valid and can be used for a period of up to 24 months after the date they were earned. Star Points earned more than 24 months previously will automatically expire.
6. I have registered my ALLSTAR member card at the cinema, Do I still need to register my account online?
1. We would love you to do so, in order for you to have a full ALLSTAR experience.
2. If you already have an ALLSTAR card, you can create your online account here at http://www.mbocinemas.com/CreateUserID.aspx
3. Online account enables you to check your balance/expiring StarPoints online, view transaction history and make online ticket purchase.
7. I have registered my ALLSTAR member card at the cinema, how to register my account online?
1. To create an ALLSTAR online account, kindly click here : http://www.mbocinemas.com/CreateUserID.aspx
2. Enter all the required details in the form. Please note that it must be the same as you had provided when your registered at the cinema.
3. If your existing ALLSTAR account can be validated, your online account will be activated.
4. You can log in with your email address (as your user ID) to access your account.
5. If the email address entered does not match that on your original registration. You will not be able to create an online account
8. How do I update my new Mobile Number?
Simply log on to STARCLUB in MBO webpage and click 'Edit Detail' to update your new Mobile Number.
9. How do I change my password in my online account?
Simply log on to STARCLUB in MBO webpage and click 'Edit Detail' to update your password.
10. How do I update my new email address?
Simply inform us by emailing us from the original email address registered in order for us to verify the autheticity of the account & furnish us the following details : Name,mobile number, I.C no. or passport no & ALLSTAR membership number. Kindly email to email@example.com.
11. I lost my ALLSTAR card, what should I do?
You'll need to walk into any MBO cinema & inform the cinema crew & provide your details (eg. Name, Email address, contact number & Identdity Card no. or Passport no). You'll also need to present your IC to the cinema crew for cross-checking purposes. Please be informed that a replacement card fee of RM 2.00 will be charged.
12. How to collect StarPoints?
You will earn 10 StarPoints immediately with every Ringgit spent (RM1 spent = 10 points) when you purchase movie tickets at MBO website, or at any MBO cinemas on movie ticket(s) / concessions/ merchandises.
13. How do I check my StarPoints?
You can either check your StarPoints at any MBO cinemas or at MBO cinema webpage by logging on as a member. To check your StarPoints online, you'll have to create an online account once you have signed up the ALLSTAR card at any MBO cinema.
14. Do I still earn StarPoints on the RM 1 booking fee if I purchase movie tickets online?
From April 2014 onwards, the RM 1 booking fee is waived off.
15. What happens if I forgot to bring along my ALLSTAR card to MBO Cinema to purchase movie tickets?
Effective from 1st January 2017, ALLSTAR members need to swipe ALLSTAR card for all Points Earning / Redemption transactions at all MBO Cinemas.
In case of system offline, you will be required to fill up a form for StarPoints reimbursement. Points redemption will also be disabled.
Online purchase is not affected by this in any way as your log in account is an ALLSTAR account. You will definitely earn StarPoints when purchasing online.
16. What can I redeem with my StarPoints?
Redemption of Star Points for free movie tickets, snacks & drinks, limited movie merchandises or other promotional items.
|Premier AURO Hall
|Mini Bites Combo
17. How can I redeem with my StarPoints?
ii. Star Point can be redeemed through the box office counters for:
a. Movie ticket(s).
iii. Merchandise items can only be redeemed through the website.
18. What is Happy Wednesday?
ALLSTAR members get to purchase movie tickets at RM 9 each (excluding GST) on every Wednesday either online or over-the-counter at any MBO Cinemas.
ALLSTAR members get to enjoy 2x (double) points with every purchase of movie tickets or concession items on Wednesday.
Happy Wednesday promotion is valid for Standard 2D, Standard 3D only. Happy Wednesday is not valid for Premier Actuator Halls, Premier Halls, Premier Auro Halls, BIG SCREEN, MX4D & KECIL.
Happy Wednesday is not valid for any sneak movies, and on any State, National, Public or Special Holidays (including Chinese New Year & Hari Raya week).
ALLSTAR members are however still entitled to earn 2x (double) points on every Wednesday regardless of point No.4
2x Points only applicable for purchases made on Wednesday for Wednesday only. It's not applicable for Wednesday sessions purchased on a Non-Wednesday
Happy Wednesday are not applicable with any ongoing promotion or discount that are available.
ALLSTAR member are required to produce their ALLSTAR card at the Box Office counter, or login via MBO Website, MBO Mobile App & bought movie session on Wednesday in order to entitled the 2x points.
19. What is TOP Monthly Spenders reward?
Each month, we are rewarding the top 15 spenders at MBO cinemas with 1 pair of movie tickets* each. The movie ticket will be awarded in terms of 4,000 StarPoints by 10th of the following month
20. How to redeem my Birthday Complimentary tickets?
Every year, each ALLSTAR members are entitled to 2 FREE* movie tickets during his/her birthday month. The FREE* birthday movie tickets can only redeemed at the Box Office Counter at any MBO Cinemas near you.
Example: If your birthday falls on 30th September 2017, you may redeem your FREE birthday movie tickets on any day*** within the month of September of that particular year.
Remember to present your ALLSTAR card to the cinema crew and they will assist you on the redemption.
**FREE Birthday Movie Tickets are not applicable for VIP Seats, Couple Seats, and Special Halls (MX4D, KECIL, PREMIER)
***FREE Birthday Movie Tickets are applicable for BIG SCREEN
***Birthday Movie Tickets redemption are not valid for any sneak movies, or on any State, National, Public or Special Holidays (including Chinese New Year & Hari Raya week)
21. How to change my PIN number?
Simply walk into any MBO cinema counter,present your ALLSTAR card & inform our crew that you would like to have your PIN number changed.
22. I forgot my PIN number, what should I do?
23. What is PIN number ?
PIN number is a set of 6-digit numerical numbers which you keyed in during redemption of movie tickets/ concessions at the cinema counter.
You should already have this 6-digit number if you have registered your membership at any MBO cinema or during collection of ALLSTAR card after you have signed up online.
We advise you to safeguard your 6-digit PIN number & to change the 6-digit PIN number periodically for security purposes.
24. What is online login password ?
Online login password is the password that enables you to log on to www.mbocinemas.com or sign in to MBO Cinemas Mobile App to purchase movie tickets or check on StarPoints balances.